*** Pre-Order: Guide will publish in September 2021 ***
While the last year has presented a great number of challenges to the restaurant industry, it has also provided an opportunity for unprecedented innovation. From curbside, delivery, ghost kitchens and outdoor dining, to managing menus and staffing, restaurants have had to deal with a lot and reevaluate the very core of how they do business.
One tool that has helped many adapt and continues to play a huge role in the ongoing success of any restaurant is the point-of-sale (POS) system. In many ways, it is the heart of the restaurant system that allows everything to run smoothly. Unsurprisingly, choosing the right restaurant POS is one of the biggest decisions that can affect the overall success of the business.
In this guide, we’ve gathered details from a wide variety of restaurant POS systems, including:
- Hardware (terminals, pay-at-table, kiosks, kitchen displays, etc.)
- Payment options (cash, credit card, mobile, contactless, etc.)
- Ordering capabilities
- Delivery integration
- On-premise/cloud platform
- Operations (menu, supply and employee management)
- Technical integration (website management, security, analytics, digital signage, etc.)
- Customer service/support
Due to the digital format of our reports, we will provide a 50 percent refund should you not be satisfied with the product. Guarantee valid for 15 days after purchase.