As 2018 draws to an end, fast casual operators are looking to make 2019 a more profitable year. And it seems finding ways to save on labor costs while investing in technology upgrades are top of mind, according to our annual survey that polls leaders about their business strategies.
This report contains the full results of our exclusive survey of over 250 fast casual operators, touching on topics ranging from workforce to business strategy, from food and beverage trends to sales and marketing. Questions delve deep into specifics such as:
- Internal training strategies
- Employee turnover rates
- Average employee wages
- Customer service improvement plans
- Cost of goods sold
- Plans for new technologies
- Industry issues like menu restrictions, immigration reform, franchise law and others
- Limited-time offers and meal deals
- Sales by daypart
- Alternate ordering options
- Social media strategy
- Food & Beverage Trends That Will Survive Into 2019
By Suzy Badaracco, President, Culinary Tides, Inc.
- Three Ways Technology Can Help Grow Traffic
By Stephen Dutton, Senior Analyst, Euromonitor International
- The Importance of Trust Through Communication in Responsibly Growing a Franchise Brand
By Michael Mabry, President and COO, MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- Fast Casual Frenzy: 5 Ways to Stand Out in the New Age of Dining
By Kenny Rufino, SVP/Creative Director
- Leadership Lessons from Jersey Mike’s Subs
By Keith Hertling, Vice President of Leadership, Coaching and Culture, Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems, Inc.
- Tips to Survive the Labor Cost Challenge
By Juan Martinez, Principal, Profitality
- Amplifying Your Buzz: How to Maximize Your Earned Media Validation
By Brian Jaeger, Vice President of Media Relations at No Limit Agency
Stay informed about your industry – and what your competition is up to. Purchase your copy today!
Any questions on this premium report? Want to see sample pages before purchasing? Please contact Paige Hobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.